Monday, September 2, 2013

MN Puck and the 2013-2014 Season

This upcoming season is an exciting one for hockey fans everywhere. The NHL will go back to a full 82 game season, college hockey will see the Big Ten and National Collegiate Hockey Conferences take the ice for the first time, and Minnesota High School Hockey will be as exciting as every season. That being said, I won't be covering as broad of information this season. I will be working with Minnesota State University's campus newspaper, the MSU Reporter, covering men and women's hockey in Mankato. So with that, I will be providing a great deal of articles based on the Maverick hockey teams, and the teams they faceoff against this season in the WCHA. I will try and get in some B1G and NCHC articles as well, and any big news from around the state of hockey when I am available to do so, but will be heavily invested in the Minnesota State hockey programs this season. Follow my blog to keep yourself updated on the new WCHA and for Maverick Hockey updates all season long.

No comments:

Post a Comment